With Independence Day right around the corner, Vainu figured it would have a little fun with the holiday.
NEW YORK, USA, June 28, 2017
Using its proprietary sales intelligence database, Vainu generated a list of 10 U.S.-based businesses that display their patriotism via words and phrases on their website. Using search criteria that included keywords such as “American Made”, “Made in the USA”, “veterans”, “freedom” and “liberty”, Vainu narrowed down the list to 10 uniquely American companies.
And so, here is Vainu’s 2017 list of “Proud to be American Websites”. The ten companies that make the cut are:
- American Items for Sale (Las Vegas, Nevada) https://www.americanitemsforsale.com/
- American Made Supply Co (Rancho Dominguez, California) https://americanmadesupplyco.com/
- AutoBodyShop.com (Detroit Lakes, Minnesota) http://www.autobodyshop.com/
- Flags Connections (Deer Park, New York) http://www.flagsconnections.com/
- Kota Longboards (Denver, Colorado)
- Libman (Arcola, Illinois)
- Mizzen+Main (Dallas, Texas) https://www.mizzenandmain.com/pages/about-us
- Patriot Wood (Ferndale, Washington)
- Sailor Rose (Portland, Maine)
- Tightstore (New York - Brooklyn, New York)
"The same way our users want to find companies that are digitally advanced, social media savvy or emphasize corporate social responsibility in their communications, we can also profile companies in other creative ways such as this example where we wanted to find companies highlighting their American roots,” said Mikko Honkanen, Vainu Co-Founder and Head of U.S. operations.
“This is a lighthearted way to point out companies that are really proud of their heritage, while also displaying some of the search capabilities of our technology.”
Vainu’s mission is to collect, read and understand all the information ever written about every company in the world, and then through their software make this information available and comprehensible for everyone. The software provides key insights on more than 100 million companies and helps sales professionals find the right time and method to contact them. Used by companies like FedEx, UPS, Manpower, Dell and Microsoft, salespeople in countless industries capitalize on the ever-increasing amount of big data through Vainu.
“Our technology is helping people understand that they don't have to group companies together only based on basic firmographics such as industry, location and size,” Honkanen added.
“With modern technology, they can come up with very detailed and creative target groups for sales and marketing.”
Over the past three years, Vainu has grown from three guys and an idea to 100 people, more than 1,000 customers, thousands of users, and 100 million-plus tracked companies worldwide in its big data-powered database.
For more about the Vainu platform, request a free demo here.